|Department of Foundation Year|
|Written by Administrator|
|Tuesday, 27 January 2009 16:40|
The Department of Foundation Year, established in 2004, trains students in the eight faculties of RUA: Agronomy, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Forestry, Fisheries, Agricultural Technology and Management (ATM), Agro-Industry, Agricultural Economic and Rural Development and the Land Management and Land Administration.
The Department of Foundation Year has develops the students by training them in human resources We train adequate quantities of students in order to respond the market demand.
Vision & Mission
The Department of Foundation Year provides basic scientific knowledge to freshmen of the Royal University of Agriculture. They follow a curriculum accredited by ACC and expand sustainable agricultural techniques in the local context.
To develop the Department of Foundation Year with appropriate human resources refer to local market needs.
· Maintain a strong management structure and clear direction.
· Retain and train high-quality lecturers and staff.
· Follow an accredited curriculum from ACC.
· Develop well-equipped classrooms, with equipment appropriate for the training needs.
· To choose lecturers with skills and ability
· To qualify the training to officers referring to duties
- To strengthen staffs and lecturers abilities and quantities.
- To install study equipments respond to training needs.
- To improve the students knowledge through lecturing and practicing.
|Last Updated on Monday, 02 February 2009 11:36|