|Division of Research and Extension|
|Written by Administrator|
|Tuesday, 27 January 2009 09:58|
Hun Sen Research Center was established in 1998 through the support of Prime Minister Hun Sen with the purpose of serving as Research Station to build up human resource capacity in Agriculture sector (Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science, Agronomy Science, Fishery, Agro-Industry…). The Center is located in Royal University of Agriculture (RUA) Campus at Chamcar Daung , Dangkor District, Cambodia. Recently, This Center has been renamed as the Division of Research and Extension (DRE).
These are five laboratories in the DRE. Lab. of Parasitology (under construction), Lab. of Microbiology (under construction), Lab. of Crop Quality, Lab. of Soil Analysis, and other 3 offices (See organization chart)
Is the DRE for human resource development in agriculture sector to wards effective, efficiency of education for contribute in promotion student capacity in field of agriculture practice for better quality of education and in purposed to support for improving living condition of Cambodian farmers with equitable distribution the resources and to ensure environmental sustainability.
Promote better quality of education in agriculture sector through conduct research and practice in agriculture technologies, direct practice, and information dissemination for the benefit of Cambodian researchers, students and staff in all faculties of the RUA.
DRE has their own objective as below:
1. To promote better capacity for lecturers in agriculture development
2. To promote student capacity, knowledge, skill through research and practice in farm and on the field.
3. Increase the research and practice opportunity for the students related to the interested subjects.
4. To improve the quality of education to become effective and answer to the international standard of education.
5. Information dissemination on agriculture technologies developments.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 January 2009 10:51|